Monday, October 26, 2009

What About Jesus?

       follow him on twitter...donate to his cause...It is at times righteous you know....take for granted he means well...find Christ in him and ignore his mannish presence...allow him to continue his campaign to destroy every operation of business with his two cents, intellectual theft, and pitiful work ethic...I really need to understand how we're going to deal with him and look towards the future at the same time....just seems to be repercussions of this understanding we are all sort of familiar with...as reference to man and his journey we've come a long way from crucification, guillotines, and hangings. You can give him his room, but soon you'll notice a familiar voice or smell. Is it he's mad about people who tune him out or does he want to be in part with you and doesn't know exactly what it takes? Whatever the case, it just seems if we're not all on the same page at some point in time we never will be, but we will forever remain somewhere in the timeless log of mankind and what seems to be babble/babyl from house to house, city to city, or nation to nation altogether. At least we have our Mtv though ...right! Let us pray
        "Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins.  Please forgive my sins and give me the gift of eternal life.  I ask you in to my life and heart to be my Lord and Savior. I want to serve you always."
                                           We Serve Vegetarians

No comments: