Monday, May 25, 2009

"To Thine Own Self Be True"

The word truth has so much meaning. Have you ever taken time to look at a commonly used term for how it might be defined in you? I think I'm at a point in life that requires special attention to terminology I use or encounter for any and all intensive purpose. If you look for truth in matters long enough, you'll probably see just what your looking for. In most cases you won't see but what your looking for if anything. I've found that irony in truth seems to exist somewhere in the context of the nature in which we search for it. Does that mean that truth exists and we are beyond truth in search of truth. Why is truth not so plain to see, that questions may mean you need to be told a lie.
Deception may be the single most lucrative art form ever known to mankind, and some of us simply need to be sold "flying biscuits" for the phenomena filled journey through time-space. Maybe someone suggested that we have inherited shares of of truth, and haven't taken the time lately to watch for market trends and progress.
Faith in our fellow neighbor has gone through the roof, if we still take for granted someone wants to bring us whats rightfully ours. In truth, can we expect for investors of other interests to be on top of our interests? I would most certainly hope so, or who would know better what kind of progress the truth is making!
Like others, I have found myself holding truths that may make a difference in life and living altogether. I started to recognize patterns of self-centeredness, valueless concerns, and often time disturbing behavior enter a life I always understood as next to beautiful. It was almost as if I was so sure of myself that I could step so far out the boundaries of social acceptance to be with myself. I thought maybe an attitude like that could have possible drawbacks, but nevertheless I stayed focused on my point/purpose here on God's great earth. I'm not sure if there are terms any greater than the ones we face daily to allow us a stout enough view of the ages we must endure. I am almost positive that if any truth is bound to greatness, it's best you be prepared to prove you've invested or you can explain why truth matters to you.
There are many people that have similarities that can often shadow/overshadow particular differences/likeness you may have. Sometimes identity can have special recognition or "bar codes" so to speak. Whatever the case may be, doesn't it make sense if your are one with self/ a particular common self consciousness for you to see yourself? For sometime that was hard for me to grasp, but in time I grew to further know ones self. If that was the only truth I ever needed to grow on, I believe I would've had my growth stunted with a "have a nice day" smile attached. I think we all have a "flying biscuit" deposit box in our face to someone. Don't wait on the truth to bite you in the a**, go get it, do it until someone claims to be hurt by it, and buy all of it you can afford any chance you get. If the truth gets so good to you that you don't want to share, then you may be overdosing. The good news is, scientific studies haven't shown truth to be as harmful as the old adage "the truth hurts" claims. I've also heard it sets you free, but buy the insurance, and claim what your share in the truth iz.

No comments: